Tomorrow, hundreds of in-house HR and recruiting professionals will converge on San Diego for the 14th Annual Spring ERE Conference and Expo – “the only conference designed specifically to help talent acquisition leaders improve the performance, value and recognition of the in-house recruiting function.”
ERE, host of the annual conference, says attendees will “leave San Diego a more effective recruiting leader” and are backing their claims with an iron-clad, money-back guarantee:
“You’ll return from San Diego with at least 5 new ideas to incorporate into your recruiting strategy and 5 new recruiting leader peers to add to your year-round network.
If you attend and don’t get the value you expect, just tell us within 3 days after the conference ends and we’ll refund your entire registration fee – plus $100 for your trouble.”
Here are 5 ways ERE will deliver on their promise and what you can expect at this week’s conference:
- Network with recruiting leaders who have already solved the problems you are facing right now.
- Focus less on front-line recruiting and more on managing your recruitment function, leading edge case studies, hot recruiting management issues and leadership trends.
- Learn to position your recruiting department to better address the day-to-day challenge of quickly finding an employment match.
- Brush up on key workforce trends and economic indicators to help develop your talent acquisition strategies.
- Discover how to strengthen your recruiting department’s internal reputation and influence, while transforming your employer brand in the face of extreme challenges.
In addition to key lessons from the conference sessions, visit the exhibit hall to discover new partners for your recruitment strategy and find new ways to increase your ROI – including Jobs2Careers, platinum sponsor of the conference, at Booth 610!